Dear Parents and Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past year and more. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same- our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority at our practice. As we remain open to meet patient’s needs, we wanted to give all of you an update for the coming weeks.
Our office follows all recommendations and requirements made by the ADA, CDC, CAPH and OSHA. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines that might be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are safe and current. Your safety and the safety of our personnel is of the utmost importance.
- Patient check-in will occur at front desk. We will take your temperature and require the signature of a COVID-19 consent letter (also available online). We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, our office will ask some screening questions.
- We ask that you wear a face mask to protect Self and others
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. We ask that only one person accompanies a patient who enters the office. Parents, siblings, guardians, and friends need to wait in the car or hallway. Please take that into account when making your appointment. If you feel like your child is too young to come into their appointment by themselves, ONE parent can come in but is also required to wear a mask.
- Due to the CDC requirements, we can only let patients in the clinic area.
- Our waiting room still does not offer magazines, beverages, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We apologize but temporarily there will also be no restrooms, game room, or massage chairs.
- Toothbrushes, floss, and toothpaste will NOT be available at the office, so please BRUSH AT HOME before you leave for your appointment.
We want to thank all of you for your understanding, patience, and cooperation during the prolonged pandemic. We want all patients to know that we are taking all precautionary measures to ensure the safety of every individual, patient or staff member We are happy to answer any questions you might have about the steps we take to keep our patients and staff safe. You can reach us at (310)-652-1515. Thank you for being our patient and we value your trust and loyalty so much. We look forward to welcoming you into our office!
Dr. Waldman and Staff